Overall Dimensions: 7.50″ dia. x 19.75″ lg.
Designed to filter gear oils and very heavy viscosity oils. For Viscosity of ISO 460 to 1000.
- Removes contaminants as low as 1-micron
- Removes water and particles
- Does not remove or deplete additives
- Hydraulic Oil
- Engine Oil
- Transmission Oil
- Cutting Oil
- Other low viscosity oil-based lubricants
Capacity & Flow Rate
- Requires 4 Qt./3.8 L. of makeup fluid (housing volume)
- *Ideal sump range from 0-30 Gal./113.6 L.
Lube 0-4 Gal./0-15.1 L.
Hydraulic 0-30 Gal./113.6 L.
- **Flow rate range from .5-1 GPM/1.9-3.8 LPM
- Max operating pressure 80 PSI
- Overall dimensions 8.5” (H), 5.5” (D)
- Used with petroleum or synthetic fluids
- ISO: 46, 68, 100, 150
- SAE: 20, 30
- **Flow rates are established using ISO 46-150 viscosity oils at the standard 40° C/104° F and are subject to vary
- *Viscosity, operating temperature, and generated contamination will affect sizing and flow rates of filtration equipment
- Most applications, elements need to be changed between 500-1000 hours for optimal performance, ideally change the element when the flow is half the starting flow or the PSI is double the starting PSI
- The max dirt & water capacities are determined when the flow is reduced by half the original flow (this is the optimal operating condition)