Overall Dimensions: 7.50″ dia. x 19.75″ lg.
Designed to filter gear oils and very heavy viscosity oils. For Viscosity of ISO 460 to 1000.
- Removes contaminants as low as 1-micron
- Removes water and particles
- Does not remove or deplete additives
- Gear Oil
- Engine Oil
- Other high viscosity oil-based lubricants
Capacity & Flow Rate
- Requires 12 Qt./11.4 L. of makeup fluid (housing volume)
- *Ideal sump range from 5-100 Gal./15.2-378.5 L.
Lube 5-11 Gal./15.2-41.6 L.
Gear 31-100 Gal./117.3-378.5 L.
- **Flow rate range from 0-2 GPM/0-7.6 LPM
- ***Max operating pressure 80 PSI
- Overall dimensions 10” (H), 7.5” (D)
- Used with petroleum or synthetic fluids
- **ISO: 220, 320, 460, 680, 1000
- SAE: N/A
- **Flow rates are established using ISO 460-1000 viscosity oils at the standard 40° C/104° F and are subject to vary
- *Viscosity, operating temperature, and generated contamination will affect sizing and flow rates of filtration equipment
- Most applications, elements need to be changed between 500-1000 hours for optimal performance, ideally change the element when the flow is half the starting flow or the PSI is double the starting PSI
- The max dirt & water capacities are determined when the flow is reduced by half the original flow (this is the optimal operating condition)
- **For high viscosity oils, the oil must be heated in order to