Dual housing & bag filter housing with 8 GPM pump & controls. Get Portable hydraulic Oil Filtration Systems.
- Hydraulic Oil
- Transmissions Oil
- Other low viscosity oil
- Use with petroleum or synthetic fluids
Capacity, Sump Size & Flow Rate
- Requires 40 Qt./37.9 L. of makeup fluid (housing volume)
- **Cold oil sump range: 74-300 Gal./280.1-1135.6 L.
- **Warm oil sump range: 145-520 Gal/548.9-1968.4 L.
- **Hot oil sump range: 330-680 Gal/1249.2-2574.1 L.
- *Flow rate range for ISO: 10-32 from 1.9-6.5 GPM/7.2-24.6 LPM
- *Flow rate range for ISO 46-150 from 1.38-3.0 GPM/5.2-11.4 LPM
- Has Max CFM of 78
- 8 GPM 65 PSI pump (not fluid flow rate)
- 1 3/4 HP Air motor
- Pressure gauge
- Push sample port (located by transfer valve)
- Transfer valve
-Suction-3/4” ID x 10’ (3/4” male NPT x 3/4” female JIC)
-Discharge-5/8” ID x 10’ (3/4” male NPT x 5/8” female JIC)
- Max operating pressure 80 PSI
- **Optimal running pressure between 20-50 PSI (change filter when
- 46” (H) Plus 20” Clearance above to remove filter
- 23” (W)
- 23” (D)
- 195 lbs./88.5 kg. shipping weight
- X2 Model 1002 for ISO: 10, 15, 22, 32
- X2 Model 1004 for ISO: 46, 68, 100, 150
- **Flow rates are established using ISO 10-150 viscosity oils at the standard 40° C/104° F and are subject to vary **Viscosity, operating temperature, and generated contamination will affect sizing and flow rates of filtration equipment
- Most applications, elements need to be changed between 300-1000 hours for optimal performance, ideally change the element when the flow is half the starting flow or the PSI is double the starting PSI
- Available in stainless-steel
- Available option for water-based lubricants
- Other system configurations are available